LULLCO LIVE UPHOLSTERY CAMP TOUR | TERMS AND CONDITIONS | VENUE PARTICIPATION
These terms and conditions govern the participation of venues (“the Venue”) and LullCo, LLC (“the Organizer”) in the LullCo LIVE: Upholstery Camp Tour (“the Tour”). By registering to participate, both parties agree to these terms.
- Venues must meet the facility requirements as outlined in the registration form.
Responsibilities of the Venue
- Provide the venue space, including any facilities listed in the registration form.
- Handle travel and accommodations for the LullCo team (3 adults). This may include mileage reimbursement if travel is by car, or flight and hotel fees if travel is by plane.
- Adhere to an agreed-upon marketing schedule, properly tagging LullCo and adding as a collaborator where applicable. A marketing kit will be provided to facilitate this.
Responsibilities of LullCo
- Conduct the upholstery workshop as described.
- Implement a 30-day marketing campaign leading up to the event, including three posts per week and three paid hyper-local targeted ads, all covered by LullCo.
- Provide a post-event social media report covering reach and engagement data sets to the venue for future marketing considerations and best practices.
- Venues can choose between a Flat Rate Model or a Cost Share Model. Details for each model will be provided for the Venue to make an informed choice.
- Venues are strongly encouraged to reschedule rather than cancel. If cancellation occurs, the Venue will be responsible for all costs incurred, including listing and promotional expenses, labor, as well as any fees related to ticket refunds.
Liability and Indemnification
- LullCo is not responsible for any damages or injuries that occur at the venue.
- The venue agrees to indemnify LullCo against any claims related to the event hosted at the venue.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, where LullCo LLC resides, regardless of the location of the event.
- LullCo reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Venues will be notified of any changes.